Demilked had a great article on products that have well-thought designs. I want to highlight 8 of my favorite ideas here.
- Actual towels for makeup removal. It’s useful, because I hate ruining really nice, white towels with dark mascara.
2. This shower knob has the temperatures on it, so you’ll know what your favorite showering temperature is.
3. This highlighter finally lets you see what you’re highlighting.
4. This bench can be cranked so if it’s wet, you can still turn it to get a dry surface.
5. More fruits and vegetables could use stickers like this one.
6. Color-coded baskets that indicate to staff whether you’d like help while shopping.
7. Chair with slot for bag handle.
8. This carton tells you how many more glasses of juice you have left.